CZA BASIL SEED DRINK WITH PINEAPPLE 290ML
Basil seeds are emerging as one of the newest superfoods, and if you’re not into the taste of chia seeds, basil seeds can easily replace them or be used alongside them.
- 1. They reportedly have antioxidant, antibacterial, antiviral, anticancer, antispasmodic, and antifungal properties.
- 2. Basil seeds may aid in regulating blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes.
- 3. The fiber in the outer coat of sweet basil seeds that have been soaked has a laxative effect. The seeds can also be used to alleviate flatulence, stomach cramps, and indigestion.
- 4. The fiber in basil seeds makes you feel fuller and therefore may aid in weight loss.
- 5. Basil seeds have traditionally been used to treat coughs, colds, flu, and asthma.
- 6. Eating basil seeds seem to have mood-boosting properties that can help improve depression, stress, mental fatigue, and migraines.